mold removal Mold spores are all around us. They are as constantly present as the air we breathe. However, some species are far from benign when you encounter them in higher concentrations or over an extended period. There are various symptoms you could have from breathing in, touching, or even ingesting mold that you should be aware of. To not understand these symptoms could mean you suffer needlessly when mold removal could make a huge difference in your life.

The least common ailments are those from touching or ingesting mold because this rarely happens accidentally. As long as you wash up well after touching mold and don’t eat spoiled food, you are unlikely to encounter skin rashes, diarrhea, dehydration, stomach cramps, nausea, vomiting, or a loss of appetite that can result.

Breathing mold spores is another matter altogether. If your home’s indoor air quality is being undermined by mold spores, there are several diseases and symptoms you could realize. Allergies are one typical ailment with symptoms, including nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes. In some cases, the allergic reaction can cause lung airway inflammation, sinusitis, and asthma symptoms.

More serious symptoms to watch for include fatigue, flu-like symptoms, shortness of breath, general weakness, coughing up blood or dirty-looking mucus, frequent headaches, nosebleeds, painful joints and muscles, frequent ear infections, memory loss, and sexual dysfunction.

If you or someone in your family is experiencing any of these symptoms, we urge you to call us at TMS Property Solutions for mold removal. Even if you do not see mold, it could be growing in hidden places. Our mold removal services take care of any type of mold safely, including black mold, so that your family can start on the road to good health again.