Our water damage restoration services in your Mooresville home will help you forget the flood ever happened.
One day, you open a cabinet in your home or business in Mooresville, North Carolina, only to discover that everything is wet. You stare at the damage in disbelief. What should you do next? It is important to act quickly to prevent mold overgrowth, which can start in just a day or two. You need water damage restoration services, and you need them fast. That’s when you should call us at TMS Property Solutions. We are fully equipped to handle your whole water damage restoration, from identifying the source of the problem to drying your property out and restoring it to its original state. Our priority is making your house feel like home again. We have fully trained and insured staff who can work with your insurance company.
After your water damage restoration is complete, you may want to know what you can do to help protect your Mooresville property from future water damage. The key is moisture control and keeping the humidity below 55% to prevent mold growth. Here are some ideas:
- Check windows and doors to make sure they seal tightly and do not allow water into your property.
- Regularly inspect plumbing around your building, including sinks, toilets, showers, and any hot water heaters. You can also install sensors to alert you to leaks.
- Make sure high-humidity rooms like kitchens and bathrooms have exhaust fans to remove moisture.
- Inspect your roof regularly for problems.
- Consider an attic fan or a dehumidifier in the basement to lower the humidity.