Erase the past with our emergency smoke damage restoration services in Mooresville.
Even if the fire you experienced at your home or business in Mooresville, North Carolina was small, the smoke damage could be extensive. Time truly is of the essence when you are dealing with fire and smoke damage, so make sure you get started with your emergency smoke damage restoration efforts right away. As soon as emergency personnel have given you permission to reenter the property, it is time to get your insurance company involved and work on restoring your property. Here at TMS Property Solutions, we have the knowledge and experience to help you complete your emergency smoke damage restoration quickly, so we can restore your property to its original condition.
When you need emergency smoke damage restoration, speed is important because the clean-up only gets harder and more stains develop. Before the extent of the permanent damage can be determined, we will need to complete a thorough cleaning of your property. You may wonder what will happen after you call us. Every situation is unique, but here is the basic process involved:
- We will complete an inspection and assess the property.
- We will create a plan of action for our emergency smoke damage restoration.
- We will secure your property to prevent looting and further damage.
- If there is water damage, we will address this first.
- We will remove as much smoke and soot residue as possible.
- We will work to clean and restore as many of your possessions as we can.
- We will work to remove residual odors.
- We will restore your property to its pre-fire condition.