Don’t wait another day to get mold damage repair in your Mooresville home.
When your home or business in Mooresville, North Carolina needs mold damage repair, you don’t have any time to waste. It is important to start the mold damage repair process as quickly as possible to remove the excess water or moisture that is promoting excessive mold growth. Mold can take over in as little as 24 to 48 hours, and if it is not treated, it can harm the structural integrity of your home or business, as well as create an unsafe environment for your loved ones or customers.
If you need mold damage repair in Mooresville, give us a call today at TMS Property Solutions. One of the best things about our company is that we can remediate your damage and restore your property to its original state. Many remediation companies do not provide repair and reconstruction services. Our ability to see your mold damage repair through from start to finish saves you the time and worry involved in finding two different companies to do the job. Our goal is to make your house feel like home again. We can also help you with any necessary insurance paperwork and claims.
If you have discovered mold in your home or business, you may be wondering what to do next. Here are some good steps:
- Consider any recurrent or chronic health concerns that your building’s occupants may have had. Could they be mold-related? Talk to a doctor if necessary.
- Identify the cause of the mold.
- Find out if mold removal is covered by your insurance policy.
- Find a mold removal company you trust to remove the mold.
- Work to prevent future mold growth by limiting moisture and humidity.